Essure Permanent Sterilization
If you’re sure that your family is complete, you’re probably ready to consider a form of permanent birth control. According to OB-GYN Dr. Rania Ibriham, more and more women are choosing to undergo the Essure procedure to prevent unplanned pregnancy and enjoy their lives without the worry of temporary birth control methods.
Permanent contraception via sterilization is the most common form of birth control for women who are over 30 and the second most common birth control method for all women who are of child-bearing age.
Essure offers women a proven and simple birth control option that doesn’t require incisions, hormones or a long recovery period. Women who choose Essure permanent sterilization never again have to worry about temporary birth control options such as daily pill.
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Essure?
- No surgery required: During the procedure, the Essure inserts are positioned in the fallopian tubes through the vagina and cervix, with no incisions and no surgery required.
- No hormones needed: Unlike many temporary birth control options, the Essure inserts do not contain hormones to interfere with your monthly cycle or cause any side effects often experienced with hormone-related birth control options.
- Very little recovery time needed: After the Essure procedure, most women are able to return to their normal activities within a day.
- Highly effective: Based on five years of data, Essure has been designated the most effective permanent birth control available.
- Highly trusted: Since 2002, more than half a million women have trusted Essure as their permanent method of birth control. The inserts used in the procedure are made from the same materials that have been proven effective in heart stents for many years.
Like all permanent birth control procedures, the Essure permanent sterilization cannot be reversed. If you think you’d like to get pregnant in the future, please consider the many other methods of birth control available.
If you’re interested in more information regarding Essure permanent sterilization and are in need of a reputable and personable OB-GYN then call the caring staff at New Beginnings OB-GYN under the direction of Dr. Rania Ibrahim in Conroe, TX.
Don’t wait – call us today at (936) 441-8635 to schedule your confidential consultation.
Are you looking for an ObGyn in Conroe TX?
Dr. Rania Ibrahim is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist with a Medical Practice located in Montgomery County, serving patients in Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring and Magnolia, Texas. New Beginnings Ob/Gyn offers many services including Prenatal care, treatment of hot flashes and menopause symptoms, treatment of endometriosis and painful periods, uterine ablation, routine well women exams, infertility treatment, as well as treatments of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
You can work together from the initial consultation to the implementation of your own personal birth plan, and follow-up. Dr. Rania Ibrahim has enormous experience in high risk obstetrics. She is a skilled surgeon and has an excellent and caring team.
Dr. Rania Ibrahim is sympathetic to the needs of women. She specializes in minimally invasive surgery and performs robotic (DaVinci) assisted myomectomies and hysterectomies.
New Beginnings OB-GYN proudly serves the residents of Montgomery County, Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring, and Magnolia, Texas.
Note: Hospital deliveries and procedures are conveniently offered at Conroe Regional Medical Center, CHI-St Luke’s-The Woodlands, and Memorial Hermann Medical Center-The Woodlands